- The college will include sustainability concepts in its new campus master plan.
- The Buildings and Grounds committee advises on sustainability-related programs.
- To save energy, the college has installed LED lighting and set back building temperatures.
- Well water is used on campus to reduce water consumption.
- Electronic waste is recycled, including old batteries and computers from students and the college, as well as the college’s used light bulbs and printer cartridges.
- Dining halls serve local and organic foods.
- Students can learn about sustainability from their Resident Assistants or through volunteer projects.
- Environmental science is offered as an academic minor.