- Holt Hall, Emery Hall, and the Russell Memorial Library will feature energy-efficient lighting.
- To reduce energy use in existing campus buildings, efficient light bulbs have replaced older bulbs.
- Low-flow faucets and showerheads have been installed into existing buildings to save water.
Climate Change & Energy
- The boiler and air conditioning units are regularly tuned up to ensure maximum efficiency.
- The college recycles all plastics.
- Local foods are served in the dining halls.
- Trays have been removed from dining areas to save water and energy and reduce food waste.
- The school offers an academic minor in environmental sciences.